Thursday, June 1, 2017

Welcome June!

Summer has Arrived!
Welcome June!  Home to Flag Day, Father’s Day, Summer Solstice, Picnics, Pool Parties, Grilling and BBQ, Weddings, Graduations and Traveling.
The last day of school for BB and JJ is June 9th and then the party begins!  In May, I sent the boys “bucket lists” to fill out with activities and trips they’d be interested in this summer.  I received them back over the weekend and will share them here later this week.  Looks like we are going to be super busy this summer!!
I am so excited for this month.  Although I work away from home, I want to make so many good memories with the Kiddies before they go back to school. 
In other news that has absolutely nothing to do with the first day of June, I watched the last three episodes of Big Little Lies.  WOWSA!  That’s all I’m saying.  I also watched The Wizard of Lies starring Robert DeNiro and Michelle Pfieffer, which was very good.  I am just finishing up reading Asylum by Jeannette De Beauvoir and eager to begin Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson.  I also need to crochet about three dozen stars. 

What plans do you have for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment