1. Make your lists and check them twice! Are all catalog and on-line orders received? (My last two were delivered this week. Hooray!).
|Elliot's Christmas Tree|
2. Buy (or create) thank-you notes. As gifts are received, or parties attended, you can begin writing out and addressing the cards to be sent on the 26th.
3. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus finalized? Non-perishables purchased?
4. Cookies baked? Food gifts assembled? Presents wrapped?
5. Purchase any supplies needed, such as batteries (in abundance!).
6. Charge the camera(s).
7. Tree up and decorated? Cards sent?
8. What about you? Take time to pamper yourself. Maybe a DIY Spa Night. That’s always a treat. Check out this post by The Dating Divas - 25 fabulous and relaxing spa night ideas, along with DIY beauty recipes. Fill the tub, light a candle, grab your current read, slip into the tub and RELAX.